Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let the Building Begin!!

So my mom and I are trying to entertain 5 kids this summer!! My two, Abby 6, Maddy 3 and then my two nieces and my nephew. Sarah is 7, Katie just shy of being 5 and then Sione 3. We go to the library, go swimming in the backyard, work in the garden, go to the park and well anything else we can think of to keep them occupied!! Here are a few pics from the park the other day.

Sione, Sarah, Katie, Abby and Madison
Last weekend, my brother-in-law Dan came over to help Matt get the safe room started. Here they are laying blocks. I think Matt said they need 11 rows. We have 6 rows done. It is very tedious because they have to be very level. It will all be worth it when we know we have a safe place to go during tornado warnings. So as soon as the safe room is done, they will start working on the rest of the house.

4 comments:

The Diva said...

Gosh, you were up early this morning, looking at the post time! Things are looking great! The kids must be a handful! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys right now, especially with Bella's great check-ups and all. Someday we should come down and check out your house addition!

Take care-
Ashlea

Anonymous said...

This layout is REALLY CUTE, also. Saw the progress going on in the back yard when we drove by the other day - I'm sure that you are anxious for it to be done - these things never go as fast as we would like - huh!?!

Anonymous said...

ummm so when are you going to update this one missy?? how's the house coming along?? lvoe and miss you tons. :)

JaybirdNWA said...

Very nice blog and a goodlooking family. Congratulations on your RN pinning and good luck with your daughter Isabella who is a cutie.